The Rebel Off Road Spare Tire Relocation Bracket is a must have for the XPLOR Bed rack owner looking to carry an oversized spare tire onboard without crowding the bed. By relocating your oversized spare tire, you immediately gain ground clearance under the bed and improve departure angles eliminating hang ups while off road. Our bracket simply bolts to your XPLOR bed racks center channel and can be installed within 1 hour or less.
The XPLOR Bed Rack Spare tire bracket utilizes your stock spare tire winch from under your bed, making lifting/lowering your spare as quick and easy as it was from the factory. To aide in the installation, we've also included 4 square shims, eliminating grooves in your side wall from being pushed up against the edges of your bed rack.
- Works with both our Half and Full Height XPLOR Gladiator Bed Racks
- Holds up to 40” tire
- Installs in 1hr or less using hand tools
- Eliminates the need to carry an oversized spare tire in your bed
- Uses your factory tire winch crank
- Fully adjustable for tire size and back space wheels (works with factory wheels or aftermarket).
- Made In The USA with American sourced steel
- 10 gauge laser cut steel bracket
- Our powder coated racks are sandblasted, pre-treated with 4 stage iron phosphate wash with deionized water rinse. They receive a Tier 1 OEM Supplier basecoat of zinc rich primer and then are shot with a top coat of black fine texture powder coat finish.